Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opening report gives problems for only one user, how to solve this?

Hi all,

We have a report which can be opened without any problems by all users but one.

This person gets an 'out of virtual memory' exception each time trying to open this report.
It is not a problem of his workstations, since we tried to login with his name ourselves and saw the problem too.

We have no clue how to solve this issue ... anyone heard of this before??

rgrds,

Anita

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I found the problem (and solution).

The user did create some sort of graph with calculations behind it which had problems to load.
This graph was behind an existing graph. Only the user who created this object can see it in the report ...

This explains why only this certain user had these problems by opening the report ...

Simply removed the object (when we could open the report accidentally) and the problem was solved.

Does anyone know a way of removing the settings for a user without having to login as the user itself??

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm still having problems ... anyone heard of this problem before??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I found the problem (and solution).

The user did create some sort of graph with calculations behind it which had problems to load.
This graph was behind an existing graph. Only the user who created this object can see it in the report ...

This explains why only this certain user had these problems by opening the report ...

Simply removed the object (when we could open the report accidentally) and the problem was solved.

Does anyone know a way of removing the settings for a user without having to login as the user itself??