Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CVR
Creator
Creator

Our Company QVW Distribution to access point getting failed most of the times from QMC

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

I have figured this out. There is a serious issue with the size of my QVW ,after dropping all the unused fields size of QVW went down and its working fine now.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have you checked your QVServer Event logs for messages related to the failed upload from QDS?  Be sure you QVServer logging verbosity is set to High in QMC\System\Setup\QVS Resource\Logging tab as well, so you are getting Information messages...  Best I have until you can check those, should be something there to provide a further clue as to why things are failing to complete, but I would suspect QVS is having issues getting to the .meta file potentially.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank You. I have forwarded your reply to admin team and I will update here after their response.

CVR
Creator
Creator
Author

I have figured this out. There is a serious issue with the size of my QVW ,after dropping all the unused fields size of QVW went down and its working fine now.