Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot expand icon for top level in web view

Hi All,

I have created a pivot table with multiple levels of hierarchy. My need is to expand some categories and collapse some on start which is working fine. User must be able to expand/collapse any of them. In desktop version it is working fine but on web view, the expand icons are missing for top level however they are available for nested categories as you can see in attached image. It allows to expand/collapse all through context menu, but I need to have option to expand/collapse any of the selective top level. Any help will be really appreciated.

Regards,

S

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

In style tab, unchecked the indent mode checkbox, then was able to check partial total for outer most dimension in presentation tab and then again checked the indent mode in style tab. It solved the issue.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Did you check by switching to webview from your desktop itself.

What version of Qlik you use.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Ashfaq,

Thanks for quick response, yes I tried switching to web view from desktop but same result. I am using QV 11.2 SR5

regards,

S

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI,

Did you try with some other browser?

What version of IE you have.

Can you share some sample to replicate this issue.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for another quick response, it's not browser issue as I have checked it in chrome and mozilla too. however I think it is some kind of dimension setting that messed it up. I removed the outer most dimension and then re-added it. This issue is gone but I am unable to see the grand totals at the top. Also it won't allow me to check partial total checkbox for this dimension in presentation tab. I have created an example that have both pivot with collapse problem and the one with total problem. Please find it attached.

regards,

S

Not applicable
Author

In style tab, unchecked the indent mode checkbox, then was able to check partial total for outer most dimension in presentation tab and then again checked the indent mode in style tab. It solved the issue.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

have a look at attached application

Regards

ASHFAQ