Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dominicmander
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Print Sheet Action in AJAX

Hi All,

I'm having some problems with the Print Sheet Action in the AJAX plugin on our QV10 server.

The Print Sheet Action works fine in the Desktop Client, and works fine in the IE Client, Print Chart and Send to Excel also both work fine in the AJAX Client, but clicking on an object with the Print Sheet Action has no effect.

For what it's worth, I have double-checked that the PDF XChange driver is installed and the Print Spool Service is running on the server.

If anyone can point me to where I need to be looking next to resolve this I'd be very grateful.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

hi!

I wouldn't expect this action to work in AJAX-client.

Please send in a support case, but I think due to the nature of the AJAXClient (HTML+Javascript), its nothing that can easily be implemented accross all browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox..)

Roland

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

We have the same issue with QV10 SR3 server and client. Made a button with the print sheet action, but no action print on clicking the button in IE9, Chrome14 and FF5 using ajax.

Not applicable

hi!

I wouldn't expect this action to work in AJAX-client.

Please send in a support case, but I think due to the nature of the AJAXClient (HTML+Javascript), its nothing that can easily be implemented accross all browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox..)

Roland