Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem exporting to XLS from AccessPoint AJAXZfp

Using Whats New in QV9 I cannot export to XLS, I get

http://myserver/QvPrint/1afc9bb43b094ac1947f4b62c7125a94.xls

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

• If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
  • Open the aero-00606 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Any ideas anyone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karl_Humma
Employee
Employee

Jane,

For some reason in some instances the QVS9 installer does not create some IIS directories so they need to be created manually. This is a known issue. Not sure why this is even going through IIS, the only reason I suggested it was because your 404 error above is coming from IIS.

This should be resolved in Service Release 1 due out around september.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Karl_Humma
Employee
Employee

Can you check your IIS virtual directory QvPrint >Properties >Directory Security tab.

If your users have to login then be sure enable anonymous access is unchecked like the above image. Otherwise if you are using anonymous make sure IWA is unchecked. IIS security can be a pita Big Smile

Hope this helps!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl,

I just did a vanilla install of v9 server and I don't have a virtual directory called QvPrint. i am not using IIS to publish the web pages, I am using the v9 intrinsic web publishing.

Kind regards,

Jane

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl,

Me again... I have just found the directory and added it to the Default Web site and used the settings you gave and I can now export XLSs. Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,

Jane

Karl_Humma
Employee
Employee

Jane,

For some reason in some instances the QVS9 installer does not create some IIS directories so they need to be created manually. This is a known issue. Not sure why this is even going through IIS, the only reason I suggested it was because your 404 error above is coming from IIS.

This should be resolved in Service Release 1 due out around september.