Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with exporting images in Windows 7

We run a qlikview server v10 something and our users access the apps with the qv plugin through the accesspoint.

When a user with Windows 7 tries to export an image to a .png or just copy as image the graph get all messed up. You can still see the graph although the background color change to black. Worth noting is that it works perfect on Windows XP where we can copy our graphs into powerpoints without problems right away.

Has anyone else had this problem? How did you solve it?

//Fredrik

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Fredrik,

I'm having the same problem with a few clients using QlikView 9 on Windows 7. The problem occured on machines from Vaio but not on machines from HP (same IE version, same plugin version). Maybe it is hardware related?

I haven't managed to solve it yet.

/Henrik

Not applicable
Author

Ok. I have the problem on a HP machine with Windows 7 but also on lenovos.

I created a support case with Qliktech so hopefully they will figure it out. I let you know if I/they figure it out.

//Fredrik

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi guys,

This is a known bug (ID# 37103) for charts with background transparency.

The bug has been fixed and will be included in the upcoming Service Release 3 for QV10.

Not applicable
Author

Ok. Thank you for the information!

Do you know when Service Release 3 will be released by any chance?

//Fredrik

Not applicable
Author

Hello Johannes Sunden,

The same problem for me when I try to export the image into excel, the backgrond become black of the image.

I am using QV version 10.00.9277.8 SR4 64 bit Edition and Ms office 2010.

the request is really very urgent, could you please confirm me, the problem is retified.

Regards

Chriss