Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with istruction * INLINE

We ha a file with a script.

In the version QLIK Server 7 we haven't a problem.

Now we update to version 10 of QLIKServer.

Now this istruction cause problem Errocount=2

In the version Desktop, all function correctly?

Section Access;

LOAD * INLINE [

ACCESS, USERID, PASSWORD, CODICEGRUPPO, SERIAL

USER, DL, DEI993, 200, *

USER, ACQUISTI, ACQUISTI, 300, *

USER, AMMINISTRAZIONE, AMMINISTRAZIONE, 400, *

USER, COMMERCIALE, COMMERCIALE, 200, * 

];

This istruction cause a problem

LOAD * INLINE [

GRUPPO, CODICEGRUPPO, SHOW

ADMIN, 100, 1

VENDITE, 200, 1

ACQUISTI, 300, 1

VENDITEACQUISTI, 400, 1

VENDITEACQUISTICOSTI, 500, 1

CONTOLAVORO, 600, 1

];

Any suggest ?

Thanks, best regards

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Se questo e' l'intero codice io credo manchi la l'istruzione "section application; " che dovrebbe essere posta prima del secondo "load inline"

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you provide the qvw file.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If I have understood your question, then I would suggest you to go with the script->Insert->Section Access-> Inline then try to put Inline there from the fresh data. the try reloading. It's working for me in QV10 which I am using. It may work for you as well.

best luck,

Not applicable
Author

This is a script

Not applicable
Author

Hi Cristina,

the script you attached does not produce any error before the first ODBC connection using my QV ver10.

The errorcount is probably coming from Distribution Service (and generally it does not give much details), so I suggest you to run reload from QV win client on the same server that's running the distribution service and check where the script goes in error.

Good Luck

Francesco

Not applicable
Author

fvo ha scritto:

Hi Cristina,

the script you attached does not produce any error before the first ODBC connection using my QV ver10.

The errorcount is probably coming from Distribution Service (and generally it does not give much details), so I suggest you to run reload from QV win client on the same server that's running the distribution service and check where the script goes in error.

Good Luck

Francesco

Ho provato come hai fatto tu a copiare il testo e incollarlo su un nuovo file test.

Con qlikview Client nessun problema

Se lo metto nel server da Errocount=5

Not applicable
Author

Hi Cristina,

is the user you are using to run your QV win client the same running the Distribution Service? I can be a permission problem, you must be sure the user running Distribution Service can access the table in the database.

Best

Francesco

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Please provide the full qlikview application.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!