Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems setting up a document to "Reload On Multiple Events Completed"

I have 3 separate documents that create input QVDs for a fourth document. Each of the 3 source QVDs are on a schedule to run overnight, and this works wonderfully.

However, I am trying to setup the reload properties, through QV Management Console, to trigger the fourth document to reload when the first 3 QVD are completed.

The problem that I have is that the user interface keeps refreshing/removing the new conditions as soon as I set them. If I add 3 tasks with the green + icon, then 3 lines appear. As soon as a make a change to one of them, all or some of the lines disappear?!

How can I set the conditions, if they keep disappearing?

Using QV 10.0.8811.6 x64

** EDIT **

This condition only appears when I edit an exisiting task. If I create a completely, brand-new task, I am able to create the multiple trigger reload task.

It appears that there is a bug in the AJAX that is keeping a few residual values when editing a reload task. Even deleting the scheduling portion of the task shows the error. Only when I delete the whole task from the right-hand side of the Source Documents tab, and recreate the whole task, does it work properly and allow me to trigger multiple events.

1 Reply
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

Let me know does you have Publisher With You?

Regards

ASHFAQ