Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmisfeldt
Contributor II
Contributor II

Problems to open document qlikview for external access using Access Point / IE Plugin

I did the installation of QvServer 9 on a server win2008 Server
and I'm using IIS 7, published by using ISA.
When the external User makes the loggin on the AccessPoint, the documents are listed but not open (using the IE plugin).
Has anyone experienced this problem?

Melissa

error loading image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Is port 4747 open to the users? QVS is trying to tunnel and I bet tunneling is not setup.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Is port 4747 open to the users? QVS is trying to tunnel and I bet tunneling is not setup.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
mmisfeldt
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I did not understand how to configure qvstunnel.dll, the reference manual a bit superficial. Do you have any other document to setup the tunnel?

mmisfeldt
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I did not understand how to configure qvstunnel.dll, the reference manual a bit superficial. Do you have any other document to setup the tunnel?

mmisfeldt
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

port 4747 is released. In the config of the webserver I put a port released, but I think I missed setting something else