Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QDS states "not scheduled" for some documents

Hi there,

did anybody come across an issue regarding scheduled reloads? I scheduled a couple of documents for different times. Some of these schedules worked fine for a while but then QDS just states "not scheduled" even though the document was reloaded correctly. In that case no more reload will be done for this document and you won't get any notification email. Bug?

I use QV10 SR2 and the documents are scheduled daily in the night.

P.S. I already discovered if your document is triggered for weekly reload and Sunday is ticked then sometimes I get the same issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Solved. It was due to wrong setup in the tasks. Two settings were mixed up. Max number of executions was set instead of Number of tries.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No one? I thought it could be a known issue, so I just need to apply some kind of hotfix...

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

There was a bug very similar but it was in version 9, if I remember correctly. Anyway, upgrading to the latest version of 10 SR4 release 9282 should be a good idea. Are you using EDX?

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

No EDX, purely time scheduled reload by QEMC.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Do you have .NET 3.5.1 fully updated installed? If you do, please contact support@qlik.com so they can check your issue.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

.NET Framework 3.5.1 is installed on that machine. So... that means I have to install SR4 and/or contact QlikTech directly.

Cheers!

Not applicable
Author

Installed SR5, but doesn't solve that issue.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can you restart your QlikView Distribution Services manually and check it out after that

not sure it may work some times 😞

Not applicable
Author

Did that already several times. Also stopped that service, deleted .SHARED and .META files if exist and restarted that service. Also restarted the whole machine several times. Still "not scheduled".

Funny thing I discovered last week. We've got two QV Server machines, one for test/develop and one for live usage. And this issue just occurs on test server although both machines are virtual and configured in the same way.

Not applicable
Author

Solved. It was due to wrong setup in the tasks. Two settings were mixed up. Max number of executions was set instead of Number of tries.