Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chandrasarva
Contributor II
Contributor II

QMS - An established connection was aborted

Hi,

when click on document(QVW) under user documents under document tab i get the below error.

"An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"

Below the logs message from QMS

12-26-2012 10-32-23 AM.jpg

Anyone has any idea about this?

7 Replies
Not applicable

Any solution for this?

I have same issue when trying to assign a user to the document

chandrasarva
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Opened a case to Qliktech and will post as soon as teh solution is provided

Not applicable

Hi

Did you by any chance find a solution for the above error,

Chris_Rice
Support
Support

This error usually relates to a corrupted .Shared file.  If you remove the corrupted file, everything should work fine.

Not applicable

Thanks Chris for your update, but if i remove the .shared file wouldnt i lose the user created bookmark,

We are in the process of migrating the existing qlikview from one server to another server, this issue happens only in the new server and not the old one,

Not applicable

Thanks Chris for your update, but if i remove the .shared file wouldnt i lose the user created bookmark,

We are in the process of migrating the existing qlikview from one server to another server, this issue happens only in the new server and not the old one,

Chris_Rice
Support
Support

Yes, you would lose the user created bookmarks.  If you have a version of the .shared file (same file) on the other server that is not giving you issues; simply replace the bad one with the good one.  You could also use the Shared File Viewer in the Power Tools to look for corrupt objects.