Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV WebParts and MOSS 2007 with Minimal Trust

Hi all,

I've setup WebParts with SharePoint 2007. I have it working with Full Trust, however for the production SharePoints Servers, I really want to restrict access. When I following the settings from http://community.qlik.com/wikis/qvwebparts9/step-5-trust-settings.aspx for Specific Trust Levels when I test the application I recevice the following error:

(test=true) System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() at System.Environment.get_UserName() at QT.QWW.Framework.QvsViewClientEx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) The action that failed was: Demand The type of the first permission that failed was: System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer

Has anyone implemented SharePoint with Specific trust Levels?

Thanks

Simon

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The documentation had specified the wrong publickey within the minimaltrusts setup.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Simon,

I have the same problem.

Could you please post more details what did you fix? What's the correct public key?The set up according wiki is quite complicated and doesn't work for me.

In my case the MOSS is on another server than QVS.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I've attached a file QV support sent me. The new Public Key is stored in this.

Simon

Not applicable
Author

Finally we made it!

It now works.