I have a server on which I now have installed QV10 SR4 Server. I first removed the old QV10 server that ran there.
I have made sure to install the new IEPlugin.
Now when I open any document on the server in IE8 and IE9 using the IEPlugin, then open another tab, then going back to the first tab and closing that one down. There is a pop-up fired telling me "Internet Explorer has stopped working" "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
I found that bug in the release notes of SR2 - its stated that it is solved....