Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVPR on QEMC

Hello All,

Yesterday we made ​​the installation of the QlikView server to another disk, but I don´t know where to set the folder to QVPR on QEMC. Or I need to just stick the folder there?

Tks

8 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

First of all, check that the licenses of both QlikView Server and Publisher are all right. Go to the QEMC, System, Licenses, and click on each. If Publisher is not licensed, do it, otherwise the options mentioned below will not be available.

If they are ok, then you will see in the System, Setup tab of the QEMC a folder named "Distribution Services", expand and select your server (should be something like QDS@servername) and under the General tab, you will find a textbox to specify the Source Folder.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Ok, Miguel,

But, i don´t want to set the folder that will be see in QEMC for schedule the task, i want to set the folder that will be QVPR, where are the .xml ´s

Tks

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Tiago,

Which version of QlikView Server are you running? Note that the setting above will specify where are the Source Documents stored. If you mean the "system folder", where the logs, task results an so are stored, then you might need to stick to the default.

Regards.

Miguel

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Do you mean that you installed the program files to another disk on the same machine, or you installed on a new windows instance? From V10+, the QVPR folder lives under the ManagementService application folder.

For Win2003, the location is

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR

For Win2008, the location is

C:\Users\All Users\QlikTech\ManagementService\QVPR

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

tiago tell me  the QVPR abbrevation .

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Madhu Reddy,

QVPR Means QlikView Publisher

Best,

Shubham

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Tiago,

If you looking to change the location of were the QVPR is stored you would do it here. Make sure you read the help information to make sure you are doing what you want to do.

11.20 SR5-2014-04-11-14-30-06.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
vireshkolagimat
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview Publisher Repository