I'm having problems authenticating the available NamedCals in v10.
I have asked for the lef and I tried to write that license and lef in my own PC, successfully so I have available all the named cals.
The problem is with the customer environment. When I write the license and the lef it seems to be success but when I go to 'Client Access Licenses' it doesn't recognize any named cal, it just says 'Named User CALs: 0 assigned (0 in license)
The environment is :
Win 2008 Server 64b (it's not a virtual machine)
QVS v10 SR1 64b
* I made my tests successfully in my own machine, with the same license (Win7, 64b, QVS v10 SR1 64b)
Fortunately I've identified the cause. There is a parameters called 'Limit number of cals' in QlikView Enterprise Management Console-->System-->Licenses-->Limitations. If it's checked it will limit the number of cals available. It was checked and set to 0.