Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVS is not logging reload tasks

I have an error when I try to reload a document but I cannot see the error message. Logging is ON in QVS but if I go to the logs folder I cannot see the sessions log or the error messages. How can I debug this error? Any guess?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Logging of task results is actually done somewhat differently now. Check here: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\TaskResultList.xml and C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\TaskResults.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Logging of task results is actually done somewhat differently now. Check here: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\TaskResultList.xml and C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\TaskResults.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vlad but I still cannot see the details of the messages. It only says it failed and ErrorCount=2. I still do not see the error details.

I will keep investigating.

Not applicable
Author

Forget about it, I had to set the generate log file in each document. I wanted to avoid that because they have so many, but as far as this is working, it is fine.

Thanks for your help.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, I have a partial reload task in publisher set to reload every 5 minutes. I see on the TaskResultList file that this is succeeding but I notice it gets regenerated each time as well. would you know if there is a way to keep the historical of this file or all the reloads or tasks it has triggered and not just a new file each time?