Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVW Files open via WEb (Server 9.0 SP2)

Hello

I am installing a new server (Version 9.0 SP2). The files should be browsable via web ...

On the security mode i configured "Always Anonymus" and NTFS mode ... When i try to open the file (has no section access) qvp://localhost/documents/permissions.qvw i will get the message "your are not allowed to access this document.

I opend the document with the server admin. On the IIS site, i gave the permissions_qlx folder that everyone is able to read this file.

I can't find the problem.

Hopefully somebody can help me.

Thank you

3 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

In general, you always need to change your IIS authentication settings to match the QEMC authentication settings. If you have "Always Anonymous" set in QEMC, you need to make sure that IIS authentication is configured to Anonymous and Windows Authentication is deselected on all virtual directories except Scripts and possibly QVPrint. Also, make sure that the IIS anonymous account (the account name will vary based on OS and IIS version) has NTFS read/execute permissions on the QVW file you are trying to open.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hello

Thank youf or your post. I forgott, that we are using the DMS Mode because we use the ticket system.
I have installed the server, but who can I configure the Publisher? Is there something on the IIS what i forgott?I need to configure the Publisher and the Files should be able to browse via Web.

Server: Windows 2008, x64

When I try to open the link "http://framsqlikv02:4710/qtcc.asmx" i will geht the following message:
<Root>CommandCenterService v 2.0.50727.4200 says, "Hello world. The time is: 26.01.2010 14:43:57.5561915". For wsdl, add ?WSDL at the end of the request. </Root>

Thank you

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

In terms of authentication, is you have disabled Windows Authentication is IIS and enabled Anonymous Authentication, that should be all you need to ensure that anonymous access works. Then just give the IIS anonymous account access to the files.

Are you using DMS in conjunction with AD or a custom directory? Please provide an example of the format in which you are specifying users in the Authorization tab.

Regards,