Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVW cannot load on Server/QMC

Hi Everyone,

I am having this situation that, when I reload it on desktop it is working fine, but it is not showing the scripts on the script execution progress window, it will just end, but it is successful, but when I run the scheduled task with the same document, it cannot load the document, I attached the log file that was generated on the qmc.

I also tried to copy the same files on a different server, and it is working fine.

Hope you can help me guys.

Thanks

Labels (1)
14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

From what I can read in the log, task does not even reach the reload phase. It gets stuck in just trying to open the document.

An interesting test would be to click Open Document in Management Console (Edit the task, tab Reduce). Does this work for you? This basicly does the same thing.

Not applicable
Author

I can't see the Reduce tab, this might be on Publisher, we do not have publisher.

Not applicable
Author

That's right. It's only shown when you have Publisher license.

Hmm, then it's harder to track.

Does this happen on all your document reloads or just one specific document?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

How much time it is taking to reload in desktop?  I think it is taking more time to reload the data.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

It happens in all the document. and it just happened suddenly.

What i just remembered that i did is install onedrive and created a bat script that copies the files to the onedrive folder.

the script is something like this:

@ECHO OFF

XCOPY C:\QLIKVIEW C:\OneDrive\QLIKVIEW /m /e /y /d

Not applicable
Author

I am not familiar with OneDrive but that might be the cause. Is it locking the QlikView files in any way that prevents us from accessing them in the way we need. You should probably remove the OneDrive against our files and see if this helps. If ok then try towork out how you utilize OneDrive without interferring with QlikView.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

It is reloading the usual time. though the difference is the script is not showing on the script execution progress.

Not applicable
Author

OneDrive is the cloud drive of Microsoft.

I already removed the One Drive and still it not reloading properly.

Not applicable
Author

Running out of ideas here.

Nothing else that are locking the files, like Anti-Virus?

I would probably try to reinstall of QlikView.