Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulgupta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Qlik Service catering Authorized Apps in Qlikview Access Point

Hello Everyone,

We are trying to create a Common Landing Page(Similar to Access Point) for Enterprise BI Reports that will contain Qlik as well as Non-Qlik Reports as well.

Our requirement is to provide only the authorised QlikView Application links on that landing page. i.e. If i have 10 Qlik applications hosted and a UserA has authorised for 4 applications then he will  be able to see only 4 links of the Qlik Applications instead of 10.

In order to do so, we were not able to get the Actual Code or the Service name that does this task on the Qlikview Access Point. We had gone through the Accesspoint.js, login.js & index.html but didn't find much.

If any of you had Solution on this, let me know. Your support will be really appreciated.

Regards

Rahul

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's the Qlikview Web Server that does this task. If a user does not have NTFS file read permissions for a .qvw file then that user will not see that file listed in the access point. Also if the .qvw document is using Section Access and the option Filter Access Point Document List Based on Section Access has been enabled in the document properties of that document then the user will not see that document listed in the Access Point if the user is not listed in the section access table of the document.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand