For qlik sense, We pay 20$ per month to use qliksense cloud to share our sense dashboards.
1. Can we make the dashboard public without authentication or login to the cloud?
2. Can we publish qliksense dashboards on opur website, it is PHP based.
I need to ask for the licenses I really need based on your experience:
1. There is only one person who works on dashboard, so we need t create qlikview reports
2. we need to publish qlikview dashboards on a server and share it with our partners public without authentication
3. We need to publish it on our website.
What license do we really need to get for each feature? I read the licence matrix but it has a lot of things, I need your input to decide on things I need because sales sent a long document with many options.
Re: QlikSense License and Qlikview License Questions
1. You need one Named Cal to make Development(Unlimited applications access!!)
2. Document cals - One cal for user/application. So depending on no of users and no of applications need to get access, should get these.. may be combination can be made with other cals like Named Cal depending on user accessibility to number of applications!!
But for unlimited access to any application on server, contact Qlik Support