Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Distribution Service Error

I am getting the below error in the Windows Event Log. The qlikview services are running just fine, so nothing is down. I just don't see what I have configured wrong to get this error. Thanks

Alex

Exception=System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Compression.GZipStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at SolutionGlobal.WebService.WebServiceWrapper.ExecuteCommand(WebService i_WebService, HttpListenerContext context, String i_Request, String i_Body)

at SolutionGlobal.WebService.WebServiceWrapper.ProcessListenerContext(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, HttpListenerContext i_Context)

error loading image

11 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

I've actually seen this error many times in the past in different services. I've never actually gotten a reason why from support but if everything is working fine you should probably live with it.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel. Yeah its not a big deal, but it just fills my event log!

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Then you should probably consider disabling logging for the QDS and reporting it to QT Support.

Not applicable
Author

We're experiencing the same problem (QMS, QDC and DSC - v10.3)

dasilva
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi, did you find any solution on this problem? We as well are experiencing the same thing... (QV 10 SR2)

Not applicable
Author

Not yet, still having the same results.

Marc_Kaiser
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Same here - mainly QDC (QV10 SR3). Anyone reported to QT support yet?

Not applicable
Author

same here too . Does anyone have solution?

Not applicable
Author

We got the same error. What i know is that we are reloading a 700mb document at that time so i think it has something with the memory use.

Sometimes i can see this error message: Not enough storage is available to process this command