Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Server 10 with IIS 6 is not working

Hi All,

I had setup QV10 to run with IIS. I attempt to use header name to authenticate the user. However, I get stuck at the fiddler part because I had always get redirected to login page. Hence, I tried another approach is to change back the settings to authenticate using Custom directory and the login failed. Using same user and password but with QV web sever, login successful. So I think that is not the header name problem. The problem might occur at the IIS settings.

I can see the QlikView virtual directory in IIS. An application pool with the identity using account that running the QV services is being setup automatically when installing QV10. This account is a QV administrator groups. QvAjaxZfc is also being assigned to this application pool. QvAjaxZfc is being authenticate as IWA. What else I had missed? I'm using Windows Server 2003 and with IIS 6. I tried to do the same using Windows 7 with IIS7 failed as well. Need urgent help here. I had troubleshoot it for 3 days and can't even do the QV development.

Thanks,

YSL

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Anyone can help? Really urgent here. Development already left behind the schedule.

Thanks and Regards,

YSL

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This should show you how to do it.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

have you solved this problem??

i have the same issue..