Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Server not getting installed properly

Hi Everyone, If you refer the page no. 24 of the QlikView Server Reference Manual.pdf which come up with the installation of Version 10, SR2, of QlikView Server, what does the following point means? Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Change the path to the file AccessPointSettings.aspx to point to the IIS’s virtual folder, for example http://MyServer/QvAjaxZfc/AccessPointSettings.aspx, in QEMC under System - Setup -QlikView Web Servers - Url.
    Change the URL for the AccessPoint settings file

QVS.bmp

It is bit confusing what exactly asked to do?

Regards

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If anyone have done this before, please guide me, Any help would be highly appreciated.

I want to install QV Workbench. So, before that I must install the QlikView Server, and configuring IIS, Starting services, Registering etc.

I dont know what wrong I am doing.

I am struggling at the following point:

2.5 Completing the Installation on the page no. 23 of the QlikView Server Reference Manual PDF.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Did you manage to find a solution for this? I am facing the same problem now.

Cheers

Not applicable
Author

I have not done this part of the installation, but it sounds like they want you to change the path of where  AccessPointSettings.aspx is stored.  it should be in the IIS Virtual folder, and not in the default location.  Not sure if that is correct, but that is what it looks like to me.

Nate

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

You are on the right path. See attached image for correct way to setup the webserver in QEMC to use IIS.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.