Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ben_pugh
Creator
Creator

QlikView editor font

Hi

I'm having trouble with the font in the QlikView script editor (v12.10.1).

What I want is to set it to the default of 9 point Courier New. The problem is that I have to change this manually each time that I open QlikView. I've tried selecting 9 point Courier New and then 'apply', and I've also tried clicking the 'defaults' button. This works fine until I close QlikView.

The problem is that next time I open QlikView, the font has changed to '0,0, Courier New' - which looks very different in the editor.

Does anyone have any advice? I assume I'm missing something obvious. Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini under the tag "ScriptQFont". Could it be that you for some reason don't have rights to make changes to this file?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
hic
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is stored in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini under the tag "ScriptQFont". Could it be that you for some reason don't have rights to make changes to this file?

ben_pugh
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Henric, that's fixed it!

I went into the settings file (after making a back-up copy), and deleted the '0,0' reference.

This has solved the problem.

settings_ini.JPG