Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevegimbrollmt
Creator II
Creator II

QlikView11 Administration Certification

Hi,

I am planning to do the QV11 Admin Certification,  Is there any decent material on this certification as regards what it takes and any material to work with.

I appriciate any feedback!

Thanks a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Steve,

I'd strongly recommend you to contact your partner manager so he can tell you about the QlikView Education and Training courses regarding those areas of your interest. If that is Server / Publisher, good knowledge on Windows services in general and having some experience with QlikView Server will help as well.

Check the Training section in the QlikView portal for further information and free e-learning courses.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Steve,

I'd strongly recommend you to contact your partner manager so he can tell you about the QlikView Education and Training courses regarding those areas of your interest. If that is Server / Publisher, good knowledge on Windows services in general and having some experience with QlikView Server will help as well.

Check the Training section in the QlikView portal for further information and free e-learning courses.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

stevegimbrollmt
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks for the info, For the Administration a tthe moment there isnt any support on where I can give the exam etc but for the Designer and Developer I have sorted i out . the rest is as you said, need good knowledge.  prob is sometimes you dont work in some areas which might come out in the exams!!