Hi! I got an error on QV server saying: QlikViewName.qvw failed to load because file couldn't be loaded .
What does this mean?
This happens to one of our documents as well from time to time when it reloads and users cannot open it in the morning until it is opened and saved again with the analyzer. Has any of you found a solution to it?
I have been able to reproduce the error, it occurs on a medium sized document (80MB) when it reloads and the option 'Preloaded' is checked on the server. The same document loads just fine when the option preloaded is unchecked.
This is interesting! I am getting an error in the logfile "Default.xls" (C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\1\Log) when I select the options "Always" och "Restricted" preloaded on the Server tab of a new Publisher task.
The function "Preloaded Documents in Server Memory" isn´t working the way it should.
We've disabled the 'Preload' option and the problem has not appeared for a week - so this seems to be the root cause. Support also suggested that it might be the combination of preload and triggers/macros in the document.
Frederik .. thanks for your comment .. i didnt knew about this log location .. helped me alot today. i own you a drink