cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikmaps not able download!!

Hi All

Am  not able to Download the Qlikmaps form the qlikmaps.com

Once i went through the link it is asking user name password ,so now i i dont have any user name and password so that am using Qlikcommuntity log in credentials but it is giving below Error.

QlikmapsError.PNG

Please let me know what is the problem

Thanks

Manju

2 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

I'm sure that qlikmaps support is better place for your question...

Feeling Qlikngry?

How To /Missing Manual(24 articles)

trey_bayne
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Manju,

This is Trey with the QlikMaps team from Analytics8 (QlikMaps.com). First, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We get most of our QlikMpas related questions from our support portal (support.analytics8.com) and I have not done a great job of monitoring the community for such questions. That will change now as I'm going to put much more effort in to monitoring the community for such questions.

QlikMaps is a seperate tool developed by Analytics8 that plugs in to QlikView or QlikSense and adds Geo Spatial functionality. As such, QlikMaps requires a seperate log in that is sent out after the purchase of the QlikMaps product. For more information, please go to QlikMaps.com. If you have already purchased the product, please go to support.analytics8.com or reach out to your account manager.