Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview Compatibility with Windows 10

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me that is Qlikview Compatible with Windows 10.

- Is there any known issues?

- Is there any bugs?

I tried raising the Ticket on QlikTech Portal but failed to do so.

How can I raise the Ticket on QlikTech Portal?

Regards,

AN

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Some answers:

• Yes, all recent releases of QlikView (11.20, 12.xx) are compatible with Windows 10. See the System Requirements document.
  • Yes, there are known issues. See the Release Notes that accompany the particular QlikView version you are using. It has a separate section on "known issues".
  • Yes there are bugs. QklikView is complex software made by humans. Bugs are reported almost every day. If you want to know which bugs are still unresolved, contact Qlik Support and present your problem(s) to them. Don't forget to mention which version (including SR number) you are using.

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Concur with information Peter provided. Depending upon the version of QlikView, you need to check the system requirements.

If you are unable to access the Qlik Support Portal, then you'll need to work with Qlik Customer Support. They will be able to assist you in ensuring you have access to the portal.

Hope this helps,

Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Some answers:

• Yes, all recent releases of QlikView (11.20, 12.xx) are compatible with Windows 10. See the System Requirements document.
  • Yes, there are known issues. See the Release Notes that accompany the particular QlikView version you are using. It has a separate section on "known issues".
  • Yes there are bugs. QklikView is complex software made by humans. Bugs are reported almost every day. If you want to know which bugs are still unresolved, contact Qlik Support and present your problem(s) to them. Don't forget to mention which version (including SR number) you are using.
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your last question isn't entirely clear to me; what is "the Ticket"? You can raise an issue and get at ticket for your case.

anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Peter,

Thanks for replying back.

I'm talking about raising a Ticket with Qlik Support.

I'm not able to do that.

Regards,

AN

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

AFAIK only Partners and (Enterprise) Customers can contact Qlik Support. The procedure used to be that even customers had to contact their partner for first-line support, before contacting Qlik Support. But I'm not sure that requirement still applies.

Are you a registered Qlik customer?

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Concur with information Peter provided. Depending upon the version of QlikView, you need to check the system requirements.

If you are unable to access the Qlik Support Portal, then you'll need to work with Qlik Customer Support. They will be able to assist you in ensuring you have access to the portal.

Hope this helps,

Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you want that your  Qlikview is Compatible with Windows 10 then you can use it https://unfitpc.com/zdbda06a-sys it is the way that you are guiding.

Eliza_Robux
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView Workbench is an additional licensed module of QlikView Server. It is installed by applying a license to a QlikView Server. QlikViewWorkbench requires QlikView ServerEnterprise Edition.

QlikView Workbench is only supported for in memory data fields and objects using these fields. It is not supported for Direct Discovery fields and https://free-robuxnoverification.com/ objects using Direct Discovery fields.

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

Also note that only QlikView desktop is fully supported on non server versions of Windows.

You can use Windows 10 for QlikView Server for testing  and demo purposes but it should never be used in a "real" environment.