Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Dashboard Accesspoint link keeps on reloading in browser

Hi All,

I am facing an unusual error in qlikview accesspoint (chrome) when I try to click on any dashboard as follows :-

"The page at localhost says :

Failed to load :

URL: undefined

(a check box) Prevent this page from creating additional dialogues."

The same thing in IE shows "loading..." in the top right corner.

It used to work fine till 10 days back but right now I am not able to access any dashboards.

Please help

Labels (2)
23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gio,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Will try and update you with the outcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Sarang M. Mehta

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gio,

I tried your solution but no success.

The issue is that - all dashboards show same error. Its not limited to a particular dashboard.

I removed all the dashboard and files from publish folder and added one by one but same error.

Even with QV's sample dashboard of "Golf Quest, Movies Database".

Thanks & Regards,

gino_scheppers
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I've the same message 'loading' in IE but I works in Chrome. Could a IE setting be the reason?

Regards

Gino

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You are likely on the right track, although Chrome uses some of the IE settings, but IE has a bunch of them and it is possible your IT organization is controlling some of them but they cannot in Chrome.  You may want to use the Developer Tools in the web browsers to run a trace of the connection and see if you can spot anything different in those traces, that may provide a useful clue for you.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.