Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Not applicable

Qlikview Management Console v9 SR1

Qlikview Management Console v9 SR1 - I am trying to upgrade the Management Console. I find it slow to load, and cannot save the Folders Root Folder. Although I can enter it and press apply. When I reload its lost the path. Anyone else experiencing issues?

5 Replies
biester
Valued Contributor

Qlikview Management Console v9 SR1

You really are an early bird. You're experiencing the first bugs even before the others have downloaded (let alone installed) SR1. If god had worked at such a speed he'd ceased to create the world realising the bugs it'll have ;-))

Seriously: I'm inclined to install the thing tomorrow, and that's a nice thing to begin with .. I promised Jason we'd put it to the acid test. Thanks for the input - the hyaenas ar licking their mouth, and I'm one of them ;-)

Rgds,
Joachim

P.S.: Are network folders involved here ?? If yes: I've - AFAIR - experienced similar behaviour already in 9.00 (pre SR1)

Not applicable

Qlikview Management Console v9 SR1

Bump - Did the install of SR1 for server and noticed that there are now some loading/display issues with both management console and enterprise management console. On the plus side, access point is lightning fast and so are the clients.

Not applicable

Qlikview Management Console v9 SR1

Hello,

We have also installed the new V9 SR1 and I think we have the same problems. In the management console we are not able to see the Root Folder it cannot load it also we cannot change the Folder Path. And after some time waiting we get a message like "Could not connect to QlikView Server". And after this the Management Console is extremly slow and after a while it is not possible to enter the QMC again, it cannot be load anymore, only a Reboot of the whole QlikView Server helps, but the problem with the root folders is the same.

Maybe somebody has an idea for a solution?

Thanks.

Regards,

Herbert

biester
Valued Contributor

Qlikview Management Console v9 SR1

I just can say that it's working fine with me (Qvs 64 bit); I've been testing now for almost one month and never had any issues in this respect. In your case I really would have support have a look at your system ...

Rgds,
Joachim

Not applicable

Qlikview Management Console v9 SR1

Hi Herbert,

I have managed to get the Qlikview server running eventually, but not without fiddling!!! I had to stop the services, delete the local admin Qlikview user account and recreating the account. I also added the account to the Qlikview Administrators group which runs the Qlikview services. I deleted the pgo and dat file from c:\Doc and settings\All users\Application data\ Qliktech\QVS folder. Then restarted the services. It appears now to work…

Community Browser