Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rulohx87
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview Server on Cloud

¡ Hola comunidad !

Tengo un cliente que iniciara una migración de Servidor físico a un servidor en la nube. Migrará 10 aplicaciones en Qlikiview.

La pregunta ¿Existe algún inconveniente que deba conocer sobre la migración?

Por ejemplo:

1. ¿Configuraciones especiales en QMC?

2. ¿Configuraciones especiales sobre el servidor?

3. ¿Seguridad en firewall?

Gracias de antemano.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello!

I had to use google translate for this, but I hope I am able to give some advice in English.

Since I assume that we are simply talking about "cloud" access as in, having QlikView (server) installed on a virtual system such as Amazon's AWS.

1. Special configurations in QMC?

Installation and configuration to systems such as AWS do not require any special setup next to what you would do in a system directly on-premise. 

2. Special configurations about the server?

We have recommendations on virtualization best practices. You can read up on those here (kb 000029234).

3. Security in firewall?

Same as on-premise. You can find the required ports listed on our Help site here.

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello!

I had to use google translate for this, but I hope I am able to give some advice in English.

Since I assume that we are simply talking about "cloud" access as in, having QlikView (server) installed on a virtual system such as Amazon's AWS.

1. Special configurations in QMC?

Installation and configuration to systems such as AWS do not require any special setup next to what you would do in a system directly on-premise. 

2. Special configurations about the server?

We have recommendations on virtualization best practices. You can read up on those here (kb 000029234).

3. Security in firewall?

Same as on-premise. You can find the required ports listed on our Help site here.

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂