I'm having trouble installing the QvWebparts.
It's setup on a SharePoint server, with access to a QlikView server.
My problem is I only have V10 installation guide, so I'm not sure I did everything correctly ....
If I follow the manual, I should have the following section inside the web.config of the selected webapp :
<add key="QvAjaxZfcPath" value="http://RD-CENTEST1/QvAjaxZfc/" />
<add key="Proxy" value"" />
But the thing is I only have this :
<SafeControl Assembly="QlikViewWebParts, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9a508bbf3d43208" Namespace="QT.QWW.WebControls" TypeName="QvObject" Safe="True" SafeAgainstScript="False" />
Is this normal ?
Anyway, when I create a page and try to add a QvWebPart, I can't find the QlikView Object, as specified in the manual.
One last thing, it is not yet activated (I'm not sure if it matters).
Thank you for your help !
Thank you for the answer. It did work.
I finally found the problem, the web.config file wasn’t configured properly.
Now I have an empty Document dropdown list, but I guess that’s because I don’t have sufficient permissions on the Qlikview server (the install is for someone else)
I’m sorry I didn’t take any screenshot, but I followed the V10 manual, the only differences are the following :
- On the screen when you choose your web app, the second checkbox doesn’t exist in V10 manual. I checked it since I was on a test environment, following the recommendation.
- My web.config didn’t include the section I mentioned in the first post. But if you go to your 14/CONFIG/ and open the webconfig.FDC32F77-D5E3-4010-BFA6-C4EEA3CED089.xml file you’ll find this section properly configured, and a declarative section which should be added to your webapp web.config file (the right sections to include it are clearly displayed). So there are 2 sections to include, and not just the one I mentioned in my first post.
That’s about it !
I hope it helps