Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview login issue after timeout

Hi,

I have a small issue with the login of Qlikview report on web. After a report is timed out, it shows a windows authentication form but won't accept the credentials. Also, It makes it harder for the user to close the window

If a user somehow closes the browser and then visits the report again and inputs his credentials, it works. However, after timeout, it does not accept the same credentials

Can someone please suggest how to fix this

Shah

2 Replies
sagarkharpude
Creator III
Creator III

Please increase the timeout period of the document from the QMC and then check again.

Not applicable
Author

The problem is not about increasing the timeout. I want the user to timeout if they are inactive for 30 minutes. The only disturbing thing here is that once a user is timed out, Instead of taking the user to the custom login page, a popup windows for authentication appears but it does not accept the user credentials. This also makes it harder for the user to close the window as it pops up again.

The user eventually has to kill the browser and then open the report again. His credentials are accepted fine then and everything then works normally

I either want the user to be taken to the custom login page instead of this popup or it should accept the user credentials

Shah