Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview mangement Console help - tasks showing but are not running

Hi,

We had a power outage yesterday and Qlikview magement console seems to be not working now. Restartedthe services but no change. All of my taks history of documents is gone but all the tasks are showing with their reload schedule. When I run a new task nothing happens. Please find the mangement console log attached, it says failed to send response.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response. I saw some corrupted files in the QVPR folder, so taken the last working QVPR files from the backups and restored them. Now everything is OK.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I see this in the logs:

Error System.Exception: Failed to retrieve document list from the specified QVS

at QMSBackendCore.Service.ServiceImpl.GetUserDocumentList(Guid qvsID)

at QMSBackendCore.Service.ServiceImpl.Diagnostics.CacheDocumentAvailable()

There maybe an issue with the QVPR database. I would contact support for help with this issue.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response. I saw some corrupted files in the QVPR folder, so taken the last working QVPR files from the backups and restored them. Now everything is OK.