Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Valued Contributor

Qlikview reports coming with blank after upgrade from SBE to EE

Hi all,

Till yesterday we were using Qlikview SBE (small Business Edition) (version 9.0.7257.6) 64 bit . Yesterday we tried upgrading it to Qlikview Enterprise Version 10 but for some reason we reverted back to Qlikview Enterprise Edition 9 with the same version no. Now for some of my users the Qlikview Dashboards looks like this in IE plugin

error loading image

I don't understand why it happens like this because on my machine the IE plugin is working correctly. Please suggest me something. I tried changing the IE version on user's m/c but nothing seems to be working.[:'(]

Community Browser