Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview server : Services DSC & QVWS down, Reload engine down

Hi,

I have a qlikview palteform 11 on a W2008 OS with a licence server . The name of server is srs2ro-vmpilote For some time these two services appears in red (status disconnected , Failed to contact the service).

I have an orange headband(banner) which indicates " Two or more services are down "

Capture1.PNG

Having looked on the forum those errors, I modified in the Qlikview management console the URL of the two services in  (system/setup/ ) by replacing the name of the machine by 'localhost' . I restart the computer . The services are now green but the banner indicates  "Reload Engine@srs2ro-vmpilote is down'

I saw nothing convincing on the forum for this error. Somebody has  an idea ?. Thank you

Capture.PNG

15 Replies
joffremota
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Worked changing my QVS's URL from the server's name to localhost.

haty
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks Steve, changing service URLs to localhost instead of the server name fixed it for me to. Used to work fine with the server name and then for no apparent reason it stopped, very strange.

rogerioalmeida
Creator
Creator

Good evening everyone,

I did the installation of the SR version: 09 and happened the same situation.

I did the tests mentioned by all of the above and can not solve the problem.

The solution was to install the SR version: 10 so the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps someone else.

Rogério Almeida

nesawant
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I am facing same issue & directory & webserver services are not running even after changing server name to local host in QMC.

Can someone please help?

Best regards,

Neha

andreasasenterp
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I think you need to restart "QlikView Distribution Service"

Not applicable
Author

hello everyone:

I have the same problem, with version 12. I installed on windows server 2012 R2, and the qlikview server is against the domain. What I've seen is that when the Qlik services are not with an active directory user with administrator permissions, such as the operating system localsystem user, the services do not go up. If a user with Active Directory administrator permissions is placed, if they upload without problem. I did another test with a server independent of the operating system, and the platform does not go up either. I'm doing tests to determine what happens.