Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
parthakk
Creator II
Creator II

Qlikview server download issue

Hi everyone,

I want to download qlikview server and sap connector. I had seen posts existing in the community but when i follow steps and visit the link Try or Buy‌ i can only find personal edition there. I first login and then open link but still face same issue.

However if i am trying the same with other login i can find all options like connector and server download and so on. Any idea?

Thanks,

Partha Kulkarni

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you login with an ID that is registered as a partner/customer, you have the privilege. You have to be partner, because those are not free.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

As per my understanding Qlikview/Qliksense Desktop are avail for Free only.

see this, may help you:

https://community.qlik.com/thread/99650

tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you login with an ID that is registered as a partner/customer, you have the privilege. You have to be partner, because those are not free.

parthakk
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Balraj,

Thank you for quick reply but I am aware that there is qlikview desktop for free but what about connector and server download?

Thanks,

Partha Kulkarni

its_anandrjs

Hi,

If you have Qlik partner id then you are able to download Qlik Server or SAP  Connector and many more Qlik Setups and plugins.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Anand

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with Tresesco, first you need to register yourself as a Partner, for that your company would help you.

After successful registration, you would be able to see those downloads.

With normal registration you would be able to download only personal editions