Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Qlikview was unable to acquire valid license information for your license key'.Please ....

Hi All,

I just did an upgrade from QV11.2 to QV12 SR4.

I get the error "Qlikview was unable to acquire valid license information for your license key'. Please contact Qlikview support for assistance"

I ve tried to re-license with the correct license key & control no, but to no avail.

What am I doing wrong?

12 Replies
Chanty4u
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Qlikview was unable to acquire valid license information for your license key'.Please ....

did u deleted all the Qlik folder while upgrading?

Not applicable

Re: Qlikview was unable to acquire valid license information for your license key'.Please ....

Chanty hi

No I didn't, I ll try that and revert

Tks

Not applicable

Not sure which folder to delete. I also have QVS 11.2 on the same machine.

Please direct me.

Thanks

Two questions:

• do you have internet access on this machine? The licensing exchange uses SSL to talk to the LEF servers.
  • is your license still covered by an active maintenance agreement? If not, you cannot upgrade.

Peter

Employee
Employee

Do you have a time limit on your license?  Is your license updated? 

davidgold
New Contributor III

Did you ever solve this problem?  I'm experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

David

Not applicable

No Dave. I reverted back to QV 11.

Will deal with that much later.

Cheers

kunal_paul
New Contributor

I have a plan to upgrade from QV 11.2 SR 4 to QV 12 SR 4, have you resolved your license issue, can you share some knowledge.

Employee
Employee

Check your license and make it is updated and doesn't have a time limit.

Community Browser