Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Refreshing a document form Qlikview Server

Hi i am trying to load my document from the Qlikview server . I have two server one with only DOCUMENT CALS and other with only NAMED CALS.

In my 1 server with only document cals i can see the RELOAD tab in USER DOCUMENT tab in Qlikview Management Console and can do the reload

In case of 2 server which have only Named Cals i can only see SERVER SETTINGS AND DOCUMENT INFORMATION TAB in USER DOCUMENT tab in Qlikview Management Console but there is no RELOAD TAB

So i wanted wanted to ask can a reload is possible from the server in case of only doc cals. As there is no reload tab to refresh the documents when there are only named cals or is there any other way to refresh the documents for the server other than from User management >Reload tab in QMC or there is some other issue due to which i cannot see the reload tab.

Also i dont have a publisher liscence i want to refresh my document from QV server only.

So can anyone provide any help on this.

Thanks in advance .

Best Regards,

Rahul Tyagi

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Do you have publisher license. If so you should have a Source Document tab. If so this would be were you reload and publisher the documents from.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Heyy bbt,

well thanks for your reply what you wrote is perfectly fine . But i dont have a publsiher liscence and i want to relaod my document from QV server only, from the reload tab in "USER DOCUMENTS TAB" IN QLIKVIEW MANAGEMENT CONSOLE.

But some how that RELOAD TAB is not visible currently in the USER DOCUMENT TAB in qlikview management console.

if you have any idea no this please let me know.

Regards,

Rahul