I am having the problem with the accessing the Accesspoint of Qlikview(500 - Internal server error.). We are using the Qlikview Server with IIS Configuration version 11. When i check the log. I was geeting the below list of errors.
System.Exception: Failed to retrieve document list from the specified QVS
at QMSBackendCore.Service.ServiceImpl.GetUserDocumentList(Guid qvsID)
It was working fine upto yesterday Afternoon. What we have did is we have changed the Password of the AdminUser which all services is running on that user.
We have changed the new password for each and every service as well as Active Directory. then after suddenly its got this problem.
I have restarted the all services. but its not working. Assist me on this.