Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Regarding the Production error

Hi Team ,

i have found the task is failed in the production QMC .I have found the  below error.please find the error displayes

Error: The task "RT_AU_SOS_1" failed. Exception:

(2015-07-02 04:15:03) Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ThreadPoolJobStillRunningException: Aborting reload. Error: QDSMain.TaskResult

(2015-07-02 04:15:03)

Error: at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

Error: --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Error:    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage)

Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

Error: --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Error:    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

Error:    at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Please can anyone help me out.

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Looks like the reload failed. For details on the reload failure, look at the reload log file. This is a file in the same folder as the qvw document, and with the same name (except with  a .log extension).

If there is no reload log, you can enable it by opening the qvw in the desktop client (directly and not via "Open in server"), go to Document Properties and check "Generate Logfile", then click Save. Run the reload task again to create the log file. The file will be overwritten each time the document is reloaded.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

thanks for the reply and i got the another error like

Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=\\shqvstr1-apac.sanofi.com\APAC1_PROD\EIS\01_QV_SourceDocuments\AU_SOS\QV_AU_SOS_1.qvw..

could you please suggest me on this .is there any data source error.

please help me out

thanks mvr

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

First do what Jonathan suggested. Your error messages are lifted from a Tasklog which is totally useless if your reload errors are caused by a bad script. Data Source Errors are nicely presented in your Document Log.

Locate or Create a Document log (generated in 2 locations, Jonathan's is the easiest one) and open it in a text editor like Notepad.

Best,

Peter

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

You can check the document log at the default path   C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\QVS

Locate the log file in the name QV_AU_SOS_1.log

Timestamp should be around 2015-07-02 04:15:03 based on your information.