Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload/Deploy in QV-Mangement Console delets "Always one Selected Value" from Listboxes (AJAX)

Hello everybody,

i built an application, made a task in QV-Management-Console, reloaded and deployed the QVW.

I have several Listboxes with "Always one selected value" turned on, which works perfect in QV-Desktop. If i watch the deployed Applikation over the AccessPoint (Firefox AJAX Client), "Always one selected value" is turned off everywhere.

I tried to fix it with macros, but it didn´t work on QV-Server.

Has anybody an idea how to fix this issue (or bug ?! ) ?

Thanks a lot !

Greetings

Florian

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Florian,

Knowing what version of QlikView you are running is a big help when you ask it an issue is a bug. With that said can you please post what version and Build you are running.

Thanks

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
fabienmd
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Did you reduce data at some point ? I noticed that when you remove all data before putting it on the server, the "Always one selected value" never stays on.

Not applicable
Author

Hey Bill,

i use QV 11 SR 3 64 bit an run it on a Windows 7 Machine.

i forgot to mention that the listboxes are in alternate states and i use a calculation in it!

if(v_a_val_Dim_PLAP_Auslesen = 'Zeit' and v_a_val_Dim_Z_Auslesen = 'Stunden',

interval(sum({[Mitarbeiter1]< VAL_N_Jahr= $::VAL_N_Jahr,VAL_S_Quartal = $::VAL_S_Quartal,VAL_N_Monat = $::VAL_N_Monat>} VAL_N_benötigteZeit)),

if( v_a_val_Dim_PLAP_Auslesen = 'Zeit' and v_a_val_Dim_Z_Auslesen = 'Personentage',

num(sum({[Mitarbeiter1]< VAL_N_Jahr= $::VAL_N_Jahr,VAL_S_Quartal = $::VAL_S_Quartal,VAL_N_Monat = $::VAL_N_Monat>} VAL_N_benötigteZeit)*24/8,'#.##0,00'),

if(v_a_val_Dim_PLAP_Auslesen = 'Aufgaben',

sum({[Mitarbeiter1]< VAL_N_Jahr= $::VAL_N_Jahr,VAL_S_Quartal = $::VAL_S_Quartal,VAL_N_Monat = $::VAL_N_Monat>} COU_AufgabeCount),

if(v_a_val_Dim_PLAP_Auslesen = 'Buchungen',

sum({[Mitarbeiter1]< VAL_N_Jahr= $::VAL_N_Jahr,VAL_S_Quartal = $::VAL_S_Quartal,VAL_N_Monat = $::VAL_N_Monat>} COU_BuchungCount)

))))

Not applicable
Author

Hey Fabien,

no i don´t reduce the data while reloading/deploying.

Thank´s for you´re reply !

Not applicable
Author

Nobody an idea ?

It´s getting more and more strange. If i reload and deploy it several times, sometimes always one selected value works, but not very often, sometimes not. I didn´t change anything at the application between the several reloads/deploys.