Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reload Issue

Hi Freinds,

i have multiple qvd's ,like a.qvd,b.qvd.......m.qvd,

here one of my application depends on c.qvd only,what am thinking is when ever the c.qvd is refreshed then i have to  reload application,is it possible in qlikview,please let me know if i am wrong.

Thanks

SHAIK

5 Replies
joshabbott
Creator III
Creator III

Is there a single QVW that build's and saves c QVD?  Is it scheduled?  If so, you could add the reload of the QVW to occur in a task after the QVD QVW complete's.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Josh Abbott,

my requirement is all qvd's creating extractor.qvw application.when ever the c.qvd is updated i have to reload application.

thanks for your replay.

Thanks

SHAIK

Not applicable
Author

HI,

You can instead create two different applications for c.qvd extract and other one for a.qvd and b.qvd extract together. The in the server schedule you can schedule c.qvd app as a normal reload and the other app as 'on succes of c.qvd app'.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Syed,

it's ok,but my one is client requirement,i can't change the procedure,based on qvd modification any reloading of application is possible or not.

Thanks for your replay.

Thanks

SHAIK

joshabbott
Creator III
Creator III

Could you just create a server task on when the 'qvds creating extractor.qvw' finishes loading?  When it completes, run your QVW.