Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maheshkuttappa
Creator II
Creator II

Reload Task Fails in QMC

Hi ,

I am connecting to database using 64 bit ODBC connection. i am able reload manually but QMC task fails. Below is my error log when run task. Could any one help me.

Error: SQL##f - SqlState: 28000, ErrorCode: 1000, ErrorMsg: Invalid login attempt for user "qvkpiu" in domain "composite".  [security-1900202]

10/5/2015 2:50:42 PM:       General Script Error

10/5/2015 2:50:42 PM:       Execution Failed

10/5/2015 2:50:42 PM:      Execution finished.

Thank you

Mahesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maheshkuttappa
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Peter, I think issue was environment, I was accessing UAT database from Dev hence was unable to connect

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

As far as I can see, your document is trying to make a SQL Server connection with the account the reload job is currently running under (Windows authentication). You as a user seem to have sufficient access rights to the database, but the account running the QlikView Distribution Service (aka service account) has not.

If you don't have a publisher, you can use the Section Access fields on the Reload tab to provide another account to make your connection. Try with your own credentials.

The best solution however is to grant your service account enough privileges to access the database. You can ask your dba.

Best,

Peter

maheshkuttappa
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Peter, I think issue was environment, I was accessing UAT database from Dev hence was unable to connect

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Ok. If you solved your problem, please mark your own answer as correct to close the discussion. Otherwise, people may keep posting suggestions for the next few years. Thanks.

Peter