Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload failed because the document could not be opened successfully.

Hi,
We have problems reloading a particular application. It will open en reload succesfully when opened by hand. But when scheduled it gives the message below. Other applications are succesfully scheduled.
The document failed to open.
Exception=System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Safe handle has been closed
at Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.SetEvent(SafeWaitHandle handle)
at System.Threading.EventWaitHandle.Set()
at QVBWrapper.Document.Load(ILogBucket i_LogBucket)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at SolutionGlobal.ThreadPoolJob.Execute()
Document could not be opened
Reload failed because the document could not be opened successfully. DocumentState=CouldNotOpenDocument
The task "Productie/VR NHN - MARAP MDT.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=5
4 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

When you say "open by hand", is this on the same machine, which does the automatic load? If not, would check, whether your server has the rights to open the application.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

On the same machine.

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem here. QV11 Testserver and the Reloads do not work all the time. First try, error. second try OK, third try error again. Just random errors. Open by hand also works (same machine, same user).

After successfull reload following Error:

Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.FailedDocumentCheckoutException: Failed to open document: C:\QV-Apps\VKF\ABCDEFG.qvw

Error:    bei QDSMain.DistributeTask.OpenDocument(TaskResult taskResult, String fileName)

Error:    bei QDSMain.DistributeTask.Distribution(String fileName, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue)

Error:    bei QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult)

mountaindude
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Yup... I am seeing this too. Running QV11 SR2 Enterprise.

Very annoying... any solution in sight?

Edit: I am also seeing that QVB.EXE crashes whenever trying to do a simple distribute. From the event log:

Faulting application qvb.exe, version 11.0.11426.0, time stamp 0x509bca36, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6002.18327, time stamp 0x4cb74dd3, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x00000000000aca57, process id 0x1d5c, application start time 0x01cdc9c93511665a.

Then:

The sourcedocument failed to open.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)

at QlikView.Global.OpenDocEx(String _DocName, Int16 _AccessMode, Boolean _AllowDialog, String _UserName, String _Password, String _Serial, Boolean _NoData, Boolean _UseDocStartState)

at QVBWrapper.Document.Load(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean withData)

Please mark the post as a solution if it provided you with a solution to the topic at hand. Thanks!