Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
nihalbuddy09
Contributor II

Relocating Qlikview Services (from machine A to machine B) - change in Domain name

Hi All,

We have a QlikView Server 11.2 installed on machine A and I have to re-locate the QlikView services from old machine to new machine.

To achieve this, currently I am following the document (QV11 Upgrade and Migration Document.pdf) starting from section 5 (from page number 30) BUT I also need to change the "Domain name" while re-installing the QV Server on machine B.

Will it impact anything if I change the Domain name instead of using the old Domain name? can I able to migrate everything even after changing the Domain name or will I face any authentication issues?

Please give me some information on how to handle this situation.

Thanks,

Nihal

Message was edited by: nihal n

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: Relocating Qlikview Services (from machine A to machine B) - change in Domain name

Have you contact to support?

Life is so rich, and we need to respect to the life !!!
nihalbuddy09
Contributor II

Re: Relocating Qlikview Services (from machine A to machine B) - change in Domain name

No, my initial thought is to find the solution in our community but so far I had no luck and it's looks like I will have to do that to get the advise from support on this situation.

Thanks,

Nihal

Community Browser