Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

SSO configuration with company portal

Hi,

I have gone through some of old threads however by reading them i was confused slightly.

We are planning to incorporate Qlik Access point SSO in company portals.ma

We have company portal where we can see all company department information (HR, Finance etc), we do login it and see all the icons related to those departments.

Now we are planning to include a Qlik icon where user can see his authorized QVW's.

Do we have any document to do this, i have basic idea that we can provide access point link to incorporate along with icon in portal. However what we need to do from QMC side, need to know.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,

Raju

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

A simple approach would be on the button click re-direct it to the access point URL(insted of pointing to each URL)....so that end user will be able to see all the dashboard which he as access .

Hope this helps you

View solution in original post

5 Replies
avinashelite

you can achieve it in two ways

1.Using the folder security for the QVW's that you need give access. you can create a list for the set of users who need access and assign the same for the folder

2.You could use the section access with the NTNAME , for this use need to write the script in the qvw

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks avinash, i think i need to clear my requirement first.

Every time we are providing URL to end users to access application. If end user need access to 5 application we are providing him the 5 link.

We have a internal portal with SSO, where all employees access this with SSO credentials and enter into it, where they can see icons to access HR, Finance, Operation etc.

Now we are planning to add an Qlik icon, where end user click on it to see all his applications.

Once he click on it, it will ask for credentials to enter into access point (something like that) to see all his list of accessible QVW's.

This is the requirement.

avinashelite

A simple approach would be on the button click re-direct it to the access point URL(insted of pointing to each URL)....so that end user will be able to see all the dashboard which he as access .

Hope this helps you

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes Avinash,

The same view i have here. Thank you.

We will place an icon and add link, so that end user click on it and can able to see his documents. Excellent.

Thanks for your time.

avinashelite

cool ..if you have got the answer ..please mark this thread as correct and close this thread