(2010-01-08 09:00:20) Information: Physical FileSize=0.11 Mb. Memory Allocation Delta for this file=3.73 Mb. Available Physical Memory Before Open=1165.19 Mb. Available Physical Memory After Open=1162.03 Mb. Total Physical Memory=2047.34 Mb.
(2010-01-08 09:00:20) Information: The document was loaded successfully.
(2010-01-08 09:00:21) Information: QlikView->Settings->Document Peferences->Generate Logfile in document is not set.
(2010-01-08 09:00:21) Information: The Source Document is being reloaded. DocumentPath=C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Support\QVW\Utility\UpdateAndStore\UpdateSFCase.qvw
(2010-01-08 09:00:21) Information: The Source Document reload complete. DocumentPath=C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Support\QVW\Utility\UpdateAndStore\UpdateSFCase.qvw
(2010-01-08 09:00:21) Information: Memory Allocation Delta for this file=0.37 Mb. Available Physical Memory Before Reload=1162.00 Mb. Available Physical Memory After Reload=1161.18 Mb. Total Physical Memory=1161.18 Mb.
(2010-01-08 09:00:21) Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Support\QVW\Utility\UpdateAndStore\UpdateSFCase.qvw.
(2010-01-08 09:00:21) Error: The task "Utility/UpdateAndStore/UpdateSFCase.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=2
(2010-01-08 09:00:21) Information: Sending Alert Mail to 1 recipients.
Here are my system details:
Qlikview Management Service Product Information Product Name QlikView Management Service Client Build Number 9.0.7320.7 Target Platform Machine Information Computer Name SLC-SUPPORT-QVS Operating System Version Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition X64 (Microsoft Windows NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2) .NET Version 2.0.50727.3082 Physical Memory 2047Mb Available Memory 1178Mb CPU Information CPU 0 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz CPU 1 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
I am reading the QVS guide trying to figure out what I need to do but it is not obvious to me yet. Any help would be appreciated.
Does anyone have any more information on this problem? I am getting the same error message in the Task log. The Status page on the Management Console shows the documents as having been loaded as scheduled, with no errors, but they were not loaded.
Strangely, last week the documents were showing that they had been reloaded in the future. All documents were showing a reload date of 17 July 2010. The system date and time on the server are accurate. Manually reloading through the Management Console fixed this, but now the documents will not reload as scheduled.
I had a similar problem. When I tried to reload the documents through the QVS i got the error message
"The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=E:\CargaRH.qvw. Reload failed. The task "CargaRH.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=2"
At first I thought that the problem was the ODBC connection. After doing some tests in the server I noticed that the connection was working properly. I also tryied to reload a Document without ODBC connections and I still got the error. Finally, I found that the problem was the files path.
I was trying to reload from my QVD's this way:
LOAD ... FROM [..\QVD\RH_Dados_Folha.qvd]
When Reloading through the desktop installation (local to the server) it worked but not in QMC. So I wrote the script like this: