Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scheduling a reload for a Password protected document

I have a Qlikview document for which I have in line security with a username and a password. The document opens manually. I have tried to schedule a reload but get an error message. The document accepts a scheduled reload when I take the security off. I have tried adding the log name and the password to the report attributes but this has no effect. Any help please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

When you say "report attributes", did you add the admin section access info under the Section Access heading in the Reload tab? Also make sure you select "Admin overrides security" in the Document Settings. If you did and that doesn't work, try the opposite: add the Publisher user account (preferably the SID) as an ADMIN in the document's section access.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

When you say "report attributes", did you add the admin section access info under the Section Access heading in the Reload tab? Also make sure you select "Admin overrides security" in the Document Settings. If you did and that doesn't work, try the opposite: add the Publisher user account (preferably the SID) as an ADMIN in the document's section access.

Not applicable
Author

Publishers Account works. Thank you.