Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scroll bars in AJAX

Hi,

When viewing Qlikview documents in AJAX, it appears that the arrows to move the scroll bar up and down do not function properly for tables and charts.

For example, go to a document that you can access on a server and view it in AJAX through Access Point. Find / make a straight table, table box, and list box. Now shrink them so that a scroll bar appears on the right side. In the list box, you should be able to 1) click the up and down arrows for the scroll bar and have that move the scroll bar up or down, thereby seeing different lines of data. You should also be able to 2) click the area between the scroll bar and the down arrow to move the scroll bar down multiple rows at once. Try those two things in the table box and straight table, do they work for you? Those two methods of moving the scroll bar do not work for me in AJAX.

Is this a known issue with no fix? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Scott

I feel like this has to have been addressed somewhere on this site but I didn't find it.

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

It is listed as fixed in the recent published QV 10 SR2, which can be downloaded from download site. Notice that the release is marked as a beta

35690Vertical Scrollbars not working in Ajax

Not applicable
Author

I don't see QV 10 SR 2 on the downloads site. Latest SR I see is SR 1. How do I find this beta?

Not applicable
Author

I can still see it at the download site. Choose version 10, and release SR2 🙂

I dunno why it might be filtered with your login

Teppo_Ojala
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I updated my server to the latest build (10.0.8930.7) and I still have the scroll bar problem. I am using bar chart which has 15 visible rows, total rows are about 200.

Which build number shoud fix this scrolling -problem and is it already available? I have quite urgent case in my hands at the moment.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI

this issue still exists

Just wait for Service Release 2 for V10. Which will be out by the end of this month.

Or you have a work around.

Instead of ajax use IE pluggin as your preffered client

Hope that helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

Teppo_Ojala
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thanks for quick reply.

My application is a public app, so IE Plugin is out of question.

I have to wait Ajax fix.

Not applicable
Author

I am having this same problem running v9 SR6.

When viewing my apps in AJAX the browser scroll bars do not work as usual. I can't use them by clicking the up and down arrows or dragging the bar but it does work with my scroll wheel???? This is an issue because not all clients have a scroll wheel.

The scroll bars I am talking about are the ones that come up in the browser because the application runs outside of the small screen size.

Thanks

Gareth